Just Exteriors Plus - Avoid this company. Very unhappy customer.

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Bruce, since you’ve blocked us on Facebook we will continue through other outlets to tell our story. Just Exteriors after 3 months delay completed our siding project which was the largest they’ve ever done. There are problems now and they will not service us. We have paid them in full and we owe you nothing. We agreed on a price and that’s the amount we paid. You choose a wood supplier that provided an inferior finish to the wood. We paid EXTRA for a better finish and got an inconsistent stain job. You agreed and wrote to us we would not pay a penny more, even if the wood needed to be repainted. That’s what happened. We found a great painting company at a great price. You have a distributor and a wood mill who should be reimbursing you. Since we’ve spoken directly to the wood mill, they said they would make some of it up. So go discuss it with them.

The real issue is the window problem. They were in place prior to the siding and did not leak. There are leaks now. The leaks are due to your poor workmanship. There’s nothing else it can be. Your contract has a workmanship warrant, one you talked up during the process. That warranty clearly applies. It’s not subject to your whims. Your own Facebook page has picture of our house showing it was uncovered for months. Your negligence on this job caused these leaks and your failure to properly seal them. That’s workmanship. We expect you to honor your warranty.

It’s interesting this is the same issue you have with the Ryan’s and you are not honoring your warranty with them either.

We repeat, your warranty applies and the windows need repair before the problem worsens.

Comments

Bruce Peter

While I would love to help you, I would first like to be paid for my services. As we have previously discussed, you failed to honor the contract with me and held back $12,000.00.

Your home was one of the biggest we've ever done. I truly loved transforming it in to a beautiful home, with the nicest cable rail system I have ever seen. But I did not do it because I needed the practice. I did it to turn a profit.

If you would like to make a reasonable offer I would listen to it.

Until that time, I can not perform any further service on your home. All the best

Just Exteriors Plus in NY

Update by user Jan 07, 2013

Just received a refulnd check- after 3 months!

Thank you to the company.

Original review posted by user Oct 20, 2012

After a 2 hour presentation on their product- we gave them a deposit by check on Sept. 22 nd. We had to cancel the contract within the 3 days allotted by law on Sept. 25th. I spoke to the company president and sent documentation.

We have not heard back from the company- we have left numerous phone messages. They never contacted us the set up the job- and we can not get in touch with them to get our deposit back. We have alled everyday for weeks and finally got a bogus email back. This company claims to have been in business since 1978.

They mislead you and are not available- DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Comments

This customer was given a full and unconditional refund within one week.

Sincerely

President

Just exteriors plus inc

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States #597221

Customer claims the sent in proper paperwork for cancelation, however no such paperwork was received. Never less, the customer received a full, unconditional refund

Bruce Peter

President, Just Exteriors Plus, Inc.

I'm trying to reach them also. I've called and only gotten a message machine and no one is replying. I have an issue with a replacement window they installed.

If JUST EXTERIORS is reading this. please call me. I left a message and phone number.

progg@frontiernet.net